A quick note to our readers: QNET is not a scam, as it has been commonly reported in the news and online. All of our products have been tested and found to be real by credible third parties, and QNET has many satisfied customers. The QNET community is extremely hostile for any reason other than the product itself, and everything within its site is legitimate. Still, we cannot publish all of the emails regarding scams that are received on our support email address because they contain personal information.
QNET Scam has been the talk of the town for so long that QNET scam has been going around for many years now. It has also been discussed regularly in every forum that you can think of and on social media pages!
It is, however, important to note that QNET is not a scam. Reasons supporting why QNET is not a scam are;
- It operates in countries with strict consumer protection policies.
- It is certified by the Regulators.
- It has been in existence for many years now.
- Many of those who have joined QNET has kept their mouth shut because they have benefited from this fantastic opportunity.
- The reason why QNET Scam has been going around is that many people aim to gain fame at the expense of scaring people away from a legitimate business opportunity like QNET. While there are some scams out there, these scams also get exposed in due time, and thus people joining QNET need not worry about anything at all.
QNET products are real.
It is normal for there to be challenges here and there within any business, but that does not make it a scam. It is important not to make a big deal of things like this, as it only results in a negative trend.
If you have been deterred from joining QNET by the media or because it has been covered so much in the news, our advice is; no matter what you read about QNET Scam, believe in yourself and don’t listen to the others who will spread rumors about your opportunity to gain profit.